Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ohio Stuff

I had never seen a Burrito this 'grande' before. It was like the Jolly Green Giant took a massive Mexican dump on my plate and handed me a side of sour cream and guac. It was so big I actually groaned about its size, because deep down I knew that the chef was challenging me to eat it all. This was my experience at The Cheesecake Factory last night.
-------
Bringing your mom to visit schools can be fun. It can also be awkward. My mom thinks that I am the single greatest human to ever walk the earth (after Jesus of course) and she believes everyone else should know it too. While the Dean of Admissions at UD was giving us a tour of the law school my mom attempted to leverage some basketball tickets. She said, "This isn't the only school he has been accepted to, but if you give us some tickets it might help your chances!" Thanks mom.
-------
I decided last night that Glenn Beck on the radio is much better than Glenn Beck on TV. TV Beck is like a hormonally imbalanced woman. One minute he's threatening your life and the next he's crying because he loves you so much. Radio Beck is just pure politi-centric entertainment. I mean it takes skillz to seamlessly transition from a segment on Islamic Jihad into an infomercial for GoToMyPC.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment